Friday, November 13, 2009

Tick-tock, Tick-tock.




Feeling kind of down today. Could it be because of the gloomy, rainy weather? Truth be told, I’m feeling envious of my friends with their beautiful babies. Seeing pictures of my friends with their babies on facebook make me long for a little baby of my own. How I wish, my Sara was still with me.

I often ask myself “why”. Why did such an innocent little life have to end so quickly? What went wrong? Did I not take good care of myself during the pregnancy? Why did our baby had to be the “one” in every 3,000 to 5,000 babies to die of Edward’s Syndrome”?

I am hoping and praying that I’ll be able to get pregnant again, but the doctor has advised me to wait for at least a year before trying for another baby as I’ve had 2 previous c-sections. Can I afford to wait? I’m 34 going on 35 and very much conscious of my biological clock ticking away.

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Z: jgn risau... insyaAllah ada rezeki lagi. If you get pregnant within this year, very high risk for yourself. Better rest betul2 so that yor body fully recovered to get pregnant again. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tq "hafizahsalleh". Got to listen to the doctor, right? Nanti, kalau ada rezeki, pregnant lagi, I pegi jumpa Dr Hafizah. :D

    ReplyDelete