Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wishing You A Happy Ever After.

A friend whom I consider dear to me, sent a message to my facebook informing me of her forthcoming nuptials. I couldn’t be any happier for her. This particular friend of mine could have actually been part of the family. I was introduced to her by my brother in law, many, many years ago as both of them were once an “item”.

Sad to say, things did not work out between this friend of mine and my brother in law as there was a “third wheel” in their relationship. I can’t say much about this so-called “third wheel” as my brother in law eventually married her and she’s part of the family now. I don’t condone what my brother in law did to this friend of mine but I guess when things are not meant to be, it’s just not meant to be. My brother in law is happily married now and I wish the same for her as well.

To this dear friend of mine,

Never forget what is worth remembering or remember what is best forgotten. May the unhappiest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past. May your joys be as deep as the ocean, and your troubles as light as its foam. May your love be added, may it never be subtracted, may your household multiply and may your hearts never be divided.

You’re starting a journey as husband and wife, and as you both look forward to share a new life together, may all your days ahead be happy ever after. Congratulations!

With All My Love.


1 comment: