Friday, December 10, 2010

Off To Jakarta.

Hey you all! I bet everybody is already looking forward to the weekend. As for us, the weekend is starting early. We'll be flying off to Jakarta in an hour or so. Currently at the airport, (Changi Terminal 1), having breakfast while waiting for the gate to be opened for boarding.

This short trip to Jakarta is such a wonderful surprise from Hubby. I really was not expecting to go anywhere for the December school holidays. Thanks Sayang for this Jakarta holiday. Though it's just a short 4 days, 3 nights trip, I'm so looking forward to this trip as we get to spend time with our Indonesian friends, Bayu and Tieke (husband and wife). In fact, both of them has taken leave from work to take us around. They are even planning to drive us to Bandung on Sunday for some factory outlet shopping. From what I heard, Bandung is a 2 hours drive from Jakarta. Not exactly near.

To both Bayu and Tieke, a very big thank you in advance for your very warm and gracious hospitality. 

Looks like I have to log off now. I've got to finish my breakfast as we will be boarding soon. Hope Hubby will be able to snap some nice pics while we're in Jakarta for me to share with you all.

Have a good weekend you all! :D

2 comments:

  1. have a great holiday in jakarta!!
    post gamba power-power hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi FrH.

    A belated tq for the holiday wish. Baru check blog lepas balik dari Jakarta. I just came from your blog. So happy to read about the happy ending to your HK trip. :D

    ReplyDelete