Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday Mr. Z.

I wanted to put up a birthday dedication for my darling Hubby who officially turned 34 yesterday. (Both me & Hubby are December babies) But sadly, I was not well. With the recent Jakarta trip, then going back to KL, entertaining family and friends who came visiting recently, everything has finally taken its toll on me.

Though I was the first to wish him at the stroke of midnight, (he was already asleep but I woke him up anyway to wish him. How terrible of me, right?) I really wanted to put up a nice birthday entry on this little blog of mine for my darling Mr Z.

As I'm still very much under the weather, with my thinking cap nowhere to be found, I had to search the net for something really sweet for Darling Hubby.


For My Darling Mr. Z.



Another Birthday Together

Your birthday marks another year together;           
Such happy times, I couldn't ask for more,
Spending precious minutes, hours and days;
With you, my love, whom I cherish and adore.

We've shared so much, we two, in love and friendship;
Each year our bond just seem to grow and grow.
I always want to be right next to you;
To be with you means more than you know.

You're always there for me with a loving smile;
I'm never happier than when I know you're near.
I thought my love for you could not grow stronger;
And yet I love you even more this year.

Wishing you a very Happy 34th Birthday My Love.

Forever Yours,
Mrs Z.


p/s: Poetry by Karl and Joanna Fuchs

2 comments:

  1. Thanks baby..I love it! It beats any material gift and its definitely one of the sweetest thing ever dedicated to yours truly! Love u loads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KaiserSoze:

    I Love You More! muah,muah. :D

    ReplyDelete