Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's My Birthday.

Good morning Peeps! It's my birthday today and yours truly officially turns 36. Yikes!!! I'm getting too old for comfort. Maybe I shouldn't be shouting out my actual age for the world to know. Mmmm... I wonder if I can still pass off as a twenty years old something.

I had a great start to my birthday, receiving my first birthday sms from my sister Linda at 6am this morning. "I Love You Darling Sis". From there on, the message inbox in my handphone was flooded with birthday wishes. "A big thank you to all for the birthday smses." :D

Also received a call at 7am from these 2 very close of friends of mine, Afdzal and Herni (husband & wife)who are currently on a diving holiday in Sipadan. "Thank you guys. Really appreciate that you guys took time from your busy diving schedule to call me on my birthday. Love you both."

To my very close and dearest friend Prakash who called just now to wish me, "Thank you Babe for calling. I know how crazy busy you've been with work. Appreciate it so much that you remembered and took the time to call. Love you".

To those of you planning to wish me happy birthday on this birthday entry, please make my day by saying that I don't look a day above 20, okay? (wink,wink)

I honestly cannot remember what I did on my birthday last year. Another sure sign of aging when you are having a hard time recalling events of yesteryears. One thing I remembered for sure was the beautiful flowers I received from Hubby and not forgetting the hugs and kisses from my darling Shafiq. 

I wonder whether I'll be receiving any flowers from a certain someone today. But then again, that certain someone has already gotten me an early birthday present, a Tod's G Bag, while we were checking out the X'mas Sale and X'mas Lightings at Orchard last weekend. To that certain someone, "Thanks Sayang, I so love my new bag. Can't wait to use it for the Jakarta trip". 


Tod's G Bag.
Take a guess! What colour is my bag?

I also received some early birthday presents from MIL & SIL. From my MIL, a beautiful set of placemats with matching coasters that she bought from Perth. From my SIL, also a gift from Perth, a beautiful footed cake plate. (Sorry I couldn't share the pics of the gifts with you. I couldn't find my Lumix and I'm too lazy to use Hubby's Nikon)  To Mak & Kak Ngah, "Thank you so much for the lovely presents! Love them."

I wonder whether there any more birthday gifts coming my way. So dear family and friends, I hope you guys understand the not so hidden message here! muahahaha (evil laughter) :D

On a serious note, I'm happy and thankful to God that I'm still around to celebrate me turning 36. I have a good life, a beautiful family plus wonderful extended family, really good friends and good health. (though a bit overweight. Okaylah, I admit, very overweight. hehehe)

Though deep down inside, I'm hoping and wishing and praying for another sibling for my darling Shafiq. Amin.

Have a good day you all. Enjoy my birthday! :D

p/s: Note on the X'mas Sale. Okaylah, not bad. Got the Tod's at a 30% discount. However, I didn't fancy the X'mas lightings along Orchard. Looks too futuristic, like X'mas in outer space. 

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mrs.Z..!! Hopefully all your wishes will come true..ameen for another sibling of Shafiq!!..

    Oh..forgot to mention, you don't look a day over 20 k.. ;) any rewards for saying that? heheh

    Happy Birthday again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday darling! Love u loads...and yes, flowers for you too this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ribbon Clown:

    Thank you sweetie for the birthday wish and for saying the "right" thing. hehe. You made my day. Big Hugs!!!

    I just came from your blog. Didn't know that our birthdays are just 2 days apart. Happy Belated Birthday my dear.

    You're also in S'pore, right? If you want to claim your reward, we must meet up soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. KaiserSoze:

    You're simply the best. I Love You Sayang, so very, very much. muah,muah

    p/s: Loved the flowers. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday mrs z!!
    more wonderful years to come :)

    p/s i teka beg u kaler merah. haha.kalau betul hadiahnye beg hijau sblh tu bole?? hahahaha (kidding).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi FrH. Welcome back from HK. I just read your blog. Sedihnya what happened. Hope that everything turned out okay in the end.

    Tqvm my dear for the birthday wish. Tekaan anda about the colour is 100% betul. Yeay!!! Tapi tak mampulah nak bagi hadiah bag colour hijau. Kita ni kan suri rumah aje. Kena harap ehsan suami kalau nak beli apa2.

    Kalau bagi hadiah lain, boleh tak? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrs Z, yup, me pun stay SG.. Agree@ meet up.. InsyaAllah one day :D I still new @ SG.. tak keje lagi, takde kawan lagi sob sob hehehe..

    ReplyDelete