Thursday, December 2, 2010

In-Laws & SMS.

Nowadays, it’s all about smsing. People don’t bother calling up and having a proper conversation. Why ah? Okaylah, I admit it’s cheaper tapi peninglah jugak kepala nak baca sms panjang-panjang ni and nak kena reply. Like yesterday morning, my handphone received non stop smses from my in-laws.


My FIL & MIL.

From my MIL, saying that she couldn’t come to Singapore this weekend as planned since my FIL’s work related meeting in Singapore has been postponed to December 10th. The thing is, we won’t be around on that particular date as the family will be flying off to Jakarta for a short break. Kesianlah pulak kat my MIL. The last time she visited us was in January of this year. But then again , she just got back from Perth last weekend and going off to Spain in February. Kuat betul berjalan my MIL ni. (Jangan marah Mak. Bergurau aje. Hehehe)


My BIL.

From my youngest BIL (Hubby’s youngest brother). Currently he’s studying medicine at the Royal College of Medicine Perak, in Ipoh, Malaysia. His sms “ If I pass my exams, can I come and spend some time with you guys before u guys pergi Jakarta?” My answer to him is of course lah he can come, takkan tak boleh pulak. But now have to wait for his results that would be out this Friday to confirm whether he’ll be able to come to Singapore. So if I want to plan anything, have to wait for his exam results. Macam-macam adik ipar yang sorang ni. Haih..


My SIL and her son.

From my SIL, (Hubby’s only sister), Her sms, “Nak booking Sanctuary Green for X’mas, ada kosong tak?” (Sanctuary Green is the name of the condominium complex that we currently reside) . The thing is, we plan to go back to KL from 18th Dec-26th Dec. Since SIL and her family nak datang, kenalah rush back to Singapore on Dec 24th. Bukannya apa, kesian kat my nephew Fafan, my SIL’s son. Each time I’m back in KL, dia sibuk nak ikut balik Singapore.

So if people ask me do I ever get bored being a stay at home Mom? My answer is a big No. After all, I have all these smses from my in-laws that I need to attend to. Hehehe.

Seriously, I love my in-laws. Wouldn’t trade them for anything. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment