Monday, July 12, 2010

Much Ado About Blogging.

I envy those who could practically blog about anything under the sun. Yours truly, a “wannabe blogger” has a lot she wants to say/blog but somehow or rather seem to lack the drive/determination to sit in front of her Macbook and type her heart out. That is why to those of you who are kind enough to grace this page of  mine(or maybe a bit unlucky to accidentally stumble upon it) would find lots of photos to see instead of words to read.

Not many of my family members and friends are aware of the existence of this so-called blog of mine. Only those whom I feel that I could trust, i.e; those I know who will not judge me by the things that I say on this personal space of mine, have been informed. (Let it be known, that these selected few are indeed very special people. Hehehe) As to those of you, who have somehow stumbled upon this blog someway or another, I bid you all a very warm welcome.

I have so many things that I want to blog about. Sometimes, while I’m driving, all of sudden, an idea would just hit me. I’ll get so excited and start saying things out loud. (Thank Hubby, our car is heavily tinted, so nobody can see this crazy woman driver talking to herself) However, upon reaching home, the so-called idea remains an idea as I go about finishing my house chores. (Although I have a maid, I still have to attend to a lot of things at home. Basically, re-doing things the maid did! urrgggghhhh)

My Hubby recently shared with me (something that I never knew about him) that he was once an active blogger and claims that he was quite a famous one. (Whatever you say, darling! I believe you. :p) He said that he made many friends through blogging and suggests that I do the same. Here’s the thing. How do you do that?

Well, Hubby said that I should start reading loads and loads of blogs and start leaving comments. Sounds easy but the thing with me is that the blogs I read are basically blogs of people I know. Therefore, I’m very okay with leaving my “2 cents” worth of comments in their respective blogs. How do you leave comments on the pages of unknown bloggers? Call me an introvert, but I’m kind of afraid that I might say the wrong things. I guess that’s the ways of the blogging community but yours truly is a bit skeptical about it. Maybe I should start taking the plunge soon .

I am still a newbie with this whole blogging thingy. Still afraid of entering the blogging world, full force. I guess it’s now or never.

Hey to all you bloggers out there. Mrs Z is coming your way. (huh???)

4 comments:

  1. Yes Su the blogger community can be quite supportive of one another, esp those with the same interest eg cooking and food. these bloggers will even meet up over lunch etc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me also didnt share my blog with all the people i know, only the selected ones.
    and i only makes friends with some people only (in the blogging world). i dont see the needs to be famous in blogging world.
    kalau jadik famous sgt & ramai unknown people stumb on our blog pon rasa rimas jugak. so stay underdog jek la :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mrs. Z! Yes, your husb was quite a famous blogger back then...hahahaha...dunno why he stopped writing though :) Welcome to the blogsphere and dont be afraid to put your 2 cents worth of comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pearly:
    Wish I know what to focus on with this so called blog of mine. But I sure do love reading all those cooking/food blogs. (Yours included.:D)

    FrH:
    It will be nice to make new friends from the blogging world. (Like how we got to know each other. :D). But what you mentioned is also very true. Thanks for your input my dear.

    Cosmic_Gurl:
    Hubby was ecstatic after reading your comments. He looked at me and said " See, I told you so..." hahaha. Thanks for the welcome. Will definitely try to put my 2 cents comments on your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete