Thursday, July 15, 2010

Al Fatihah.


I lost another family member today. My Mom’s youngest sister, “Noraini Haji Shaari” whom to me is my “Mak Uteh” passed away this morning due to a car accident on her way to work. She just turned 50 recently on July 2 and leaves behind a husband and five children.

I couldn’t get much detail of what actually happened as my Mom couldn’t stop crying on the phone. I understand my Mom’s pain. (How I wish I could take the pain away from her) First, it was my late Dad, nearly three years ago and now her baby sister.

The last time I saw my late “Mak Uteh” was at my brother in law’s wedding last year. I remembered her asking me to make time to go back and visit her at her home in Kemaman, Terengganu. I promised her that I would find the time to visit her but I never did. 

Now it’s too late.

Please forgive me “Mak Uteh”.

Al Fatihah.  May Allah bless your soul.

You will always be in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment