Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Missing My Pregnant Tummy.

I find myself missing my pregnant tummy. Reason being, when I was pregnant, walking around with a huge tummy was accepted by society at large.  It’s okay to be fat and huge coz that’s what people expect of a pregnant lady.


Last year, the 3 of us with my Mom and brother at 
Shafiq's birthday party. I was eight months pregnant!

Now, that I’m no longer pregnant, having a big tummy, is definitely a big “No”. People start judging you and saying things like: “You seem to put on weight”, “You should exercise more”, “Lessen your carbo intake”, blah,blah,blah…..the remarks seems endless.

Well people, like it or not, I come with excess fat and a big tummy. People say with age, comes wisdom. As for me, with age comes the extra kilos/pounds. :(

Maybe I should consider trying out for Asia’s Biggest Loser. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment