Monday, May 24, 2010

Expressions of Myself.

I started my blog in November last year, a month after I lost my baby girl to Edwards Syndrome. My main purpose was to create an online journal documenting my feelings and thoughts as I grieve over the loss and moved on with my life. To those of you who has been reading this humble blog of mine from Day 1 would have surely noticed the occasional entries of sadness and grief that I have experienced over the last few months.

My Hubby made me put up the “hit counter” as a motivation for me to continue this blog of mine. I have to admit I was shocked to see the numbers were rapidly moving. It means that I actually have some followers out there. To whomever you are, a “BIG THANK YOU”!

Let me be the first to admit that I’m not much of a writer, so there’s pretty much nothing interesting in this particular blog besides entries about my family and friends. “My Little Domain” is pretty much an expression of myself. Topics that I write about are very personal in nature. (basically it’s all about me. myself & I).  I simply want to share my life with my readers (though my life can be pretty much boring) and I find it rewarding to have readers respond with their comments. (Keep the comments coming you all.:D)

I am yet to start blogging about controversial issues. Eg: religion, politics, etc. I guess that’s just not me. (or maybe I have not found an issue/topic that I feel strongly about). Who knows, this blog of mine might just change into something different, give or take another year or so. (Though I seriously doubt it.)

For the time being, I think I’ll just stick to aspects of my life. A mundane one no doubt, but nevertheless a happy one. :D (minus the occasional entries of sadness and depression. I blame it on PMS!)

Have a good week you all!


2 comments: