Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Am I Ready?

Hi People. (If there’s anybody out there who’s actually following this blog of mine. :D) It’s been more than a month since I last wrote anything. Seven months has passed since we lost her, and I’m doing so much better now days. No more sudden outburst of tears when I think about her. (It’s not that I’ve completely forgotten about her).

I still go about my nightly ritual of looking at her picture before I close my eyes at night. I feel by doing so, I’ll always have her close to me. I’m afraid that if I do not make it a habit of looking at Sara’s photos on a daily basis, I might just one day completely forget about her and that scares the hell out of me. I don’t ever want to forget her.

Family and friends have been asking us whether Hubby and I have started trying for another baby. Well, we are sort of leaving it in the hands of God. It’s not that we are not trying but at the same time, there’s this fear in me of history repeating itself. I really want  to have another baby (more than anything else in the world) but at the same time I don’t know if I’m ready. What if it happens again? Will I be able to go through the whole ordeal again?

On a happier note, I would like to congratulate a very good friend of mine in Hong Kong, on the news of her pregnancy. I'm so happy for her and her Hubby. "Wishing you a smooth sailing pregnancy L. Make sure you drink your milk! All my love. Take care Babe!"


3 comments:

  1. Hello Sui!

    I read your blog at least once a week. I know what you went thru, dear. Sometimes kita rasa nak blame God for what happened. But many came to me and said "ada hikmahnya". At first, I thought "where got hikmah???", bit slowly i begin to see that there is a blessing, really. Sui, you kena kuatkan semangat okeh, babes.

    Im waiting to hear the "good news" from you soon ok. Take care, love you.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Nita:

    My dear friend with a heart of gold. Thank you darling for the constant support. We seem to have a lot in common, kan? We really should meet up soon. Maybe somewhere in mid June as I'll be in KL coz it's a 1 month school break in S'pore. xoxo

    ReplyDelete