Thursday, January 28, 2010

Welcome Home ZAZA

Today’s Entry is dedicated to a fellow blogger
 and a dear friend of mine, "ZAZA".





She is a medical doctor by profession, a very nice, soft spoken individual who's great at baking (just love her mini tarts) whom I had the pleasure of befriending while I was residing in Hong Kong. She’ll be returning to Malaysia for good today after nearly 2 years in Hong Kong, as she took unpaid leave to accompany her hubby who’s doing his postgraduate studies in dentistry at HKU.


Welcome home Zaza though I’m not actually in Malaysia to welcome you back. I’m sure you’re gonna miss Hong Kong like I did as it surely hold lots of fond memories for us all. "Selamat Pulang Ke Malaysia". Hopefully we get to meet up soon as we're much nearer to one another now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment