Monday, November 22, 2010

Missing My Boy.

It's the beginning of the year end school holidays and Shafiq has started the first week of school holidays by following his Opah (my Mom) back to KL for a week. With him being away, the house feels so empty and both Hubby and I have these huge aching feeling deep in our hearts that does not seem to go away. We miss our son terribly. 

Since he left for KL last Friday, we've been calling him constantly, ( a few times a day, actually) on the pretext of checking on him but in actual fact, we just wanted to hear his voice. He seems to be having a whale of a time with his Opah, Aunty Linda and Uncle Syahrul that both Daddy and Mommy think that he does not miss us at all. sob,sob...

Shafiq may be out of Mommy's sight at the moment but he's never out of Mommy's mind. Him being away from home for just a week, is already driving me crazy. How will I eventually cope when he leaves the nest some day? I hope and pray that day never comes. 

I don't ever want to experience the "empty nest syndrome". I know I'm being selfish here but I just can't help myself. I can't bear being away from my darling boy for far too long.


Too my darling Shafiq,

I hope you're missing me as much as I'm missing you. 
I'm counting the days till I get to hug and kiss you again.

Love, Mommy.

2 comments:

  1. alahai..kesian mummy... i'm sure shafiq misses u too la kak sui.. :)
    he looked fine enjoying his school break. siap dia explain kat ayu how to fight Naruto to gain the highest reward..hehee.. but if did ever pass me that remote.. DIE MAN! belum start pun sure ayu dah kong. hehehe....

    btw, check ur FB inbox ye... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *ayu the sun*

    Hi Dearie. Sorry lambat reply comment. Busy missing Shafiqlah katakan. Sedih sangat when he's not around, nak check blog pun tak bermaya. hehehe.

    Shafiq & his XBox, memang tak boleh dipisahkan. :D

    Btw, tq so much for the rendang Ayu. Sedap sangat2. Lain kali, bolehlah bagi lagi. (wink,wink)

    ReplyDelete