Saturday, October 16, 2010

Blog Makeover.

Yes. I'm bored! Hubby is at the Singapore "Paneristi" get together, Shafiq busy with his XBox so Mummy is feeling kind of lonely. sigh...

So, decided to "menggatal" with whatever template design, blog background that's available on blogger.com and the results.....voila! 

Me, kind of like my new blog look. (Cewah....memuji blog sendiri....hehehe). It's a lot of green and I like it that way. Very soothing to look at. (me thinks...)

Okaylah people. I've got to start dinner. Already defrosted the chicken and prawns but still no clue on what to do with them.

Anyway, HAGWE! 

p/s: In case you people are wondering what the heck is "Paneristi", just click here.


2 comments:

  1. Me likey! very nice..sorry dear for leaving you today..you know how it is when it comes to Paneristi :-)) thanks for being understanding! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were watching the MU game. Sempatlah pulak tinggal komen. :p

    ReplyDelete