Monday, September 20, 2010

Post Raya Entry. (Part 2)

Happy Monday People! I am pleased to inform that all is well again between Hubby and me. Shall not go into details as how Hubby tried to make things better for yours truly. Suffice to say, I'm happy. So happy me, means it's a happy blog entry today. :D

Anyway, today's entry is just a continuation of my previous post about the recent Raya celebrations. After all, it's still the month of Syawal and with all the open houses going on back in Malaysia, here are more Raya pics of the family to share.

As you have seen our Raya pics taken on the eve and morning of Raya at my Mom’s place, marilah pulak kita berkunjung ke rumah mertuaku di Bandar Baru Bangi. As we spent the eve and morning of last year’s Raya at my inlaws place, giliran malam raya and pagi raya this year was with my family. So, we only made our way to my inlaws place in the afternoon of the first day of Raya. 


Before I put up the raya pics at my inlaws place, allow me to share what happened to me on the first day of Raya as I was rushing off to my inlaws place. As I was leaving my Mom’s place, entah macam mana, yours truly slipped and fell smack on her back. Sakit giler you!!! Jatuh terbaring pulak tu. Nasib baik the food that my Mom kirimkan for my inlaws that I was carrying with me at the time of the unfortunate fall was safely intact in their respective containers tapi my baju kurung habis basah kena lumpur (as it was raining earlier in the morning) and yang paling sedih, my LV Speedy 30 Monogram Idylle got wet and splattered with mud. (sob.sob...)






This particular pic courtesy of LV, of course. 
Sedih nak tunjuk gambar of my handbag
with all the "lumpur" and what not. (sob,sob)

Memang purposely brought back that particular LV to use for Raya as it was rose/pinkish in colour to match all my baju kurungs that has the elements of pinkish and purplish. My back was aching like hell but the heart was hurting more coz bag kesayangan sudah habis kotor kena lumpur. Dahlah tak bawak handbag spare. I only brought back the LV Idylle (which was supposed to be my main Raya handbag) and another brown Fendi tote yang so tak matching with all the baju kurungs that I brought with me for Raya. I know I sound like a bimbo here ranting about my handbags, but what to do. I am a self proclaimed handbag addict! Sigh.....

So, terpaksalah tukar baju kurung lain before heading to my inlaws place. So don’t be surprised when you see me in a different baju kurung in the Raya pics taken at my inlaws place later that Raya day. Unfortunately, tak boleh tukar handbag so using a damp cloth, tried to wipe off whatever mud residue that was on it. Thank God, most of the mud stain was at the bottom of the bag, so not so noticeable.

Okaylah, enough "jibber jabber" about the handbag. Moving on to more Raya pics, I present to you, part 2 of my Raya Album.


My MIL and FIL waiting for Raya photo session to begin.


Sessi bermaaf-maafan sambil hulur duit Raya
between Hubby and his parents.


My turn to ask forgiveness from my MIL.


Must ask forgiveness from FIL also.


Suasana yang kelam kabut while everybody 
getting ready for the official family Raya photo.


Still not ready......


Alamak,  Shafiq pulak not looking at the camera.


At last!!! 


Just Us ladies but with my twin nephews.



My parents in law with their grandchildren.
Four of them, all boys!



Me with my SILs'.



Hubby with his siblings.




Us with our 2 months old twin nephews.




A clearer pic of the twins, Yusuf and Hamzah,
in the arms of their Uncle Awu. (my youngest BIL)
This particular pic, courtesy of my SIL's Facebook.
(Sorry Kak Ngah, tak mintak permission. :p)


Okay people, that's the last of the Raya pics. I think you guys have had an overdosed of our family Raya pics. Sorry ye....

Till next time, have a good week ahead! :D

p/s: A warm welcome to "AYU", a new follower of the blog. Thank you for following this humble blog of mine. Please feel free to leave comments, okay? :D

2 comments:

  1. perghhh syahdu gile cite part hanbag tu!! mmg patut nangis .. so pasni kene standby backup-handbag-raya la eh .. kan dah ada experience yg sedih :P

    ur hubs nampaknye photostat FIL u .. sebijik gile! :)

    nice photos!! nak tgk lg hasil gamba raya camera mahal iteww

    ReplyDelete
  2. FrH:

    Woit! Perli kita ye... pasal cite handbag tu? :p. Raya tahun depan, I nak pakai plastic bag aje. So, kalau ditakdirkan jatuh lagi kena lumpur, boleh ganti plastic bag lain. hahaha...

    Sama ke muka Hubby and FIL? Tak pernahlah pulak I perasan sama. Tapi FrH, dari segi perangai, Hubby & FIL, banyak persamaan. Hubby selalu bising kalau I cakap perangai dia sama macam Abah dia.

    Nak tengok gambar raya lagi ke? Biar betul you ni! Ada lagi gambar raya masa pegi beraya kat rumah Fahmi & Zaza hari tu. Tapi I dah upload kat fb, so probably you dah tengok kat fb Fahmi or fb Zaza.

    Mananya camera mahal? Camera SLR biasa je. You pun kan ada SLR. :D

    ReplyDelete