Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Post Raya Entry. (Part 1)

Sixth day of Syawal, yours truly and the family are back to our normal boring routine here in Singapore. (sob,sob) Actually, we’ve been back since last Sunday. What can I say? Hubby has to get back to work and Shafiq has to go back to school. How I wish Singapore were still a part of Malaysia so that we can share the same public holidays and school holidays like the rest of my fellow Malaysians back home. (Oh saudara mara dan rakan-rakanku di Malaysia, I so envy you guys at this particular moment. :p)

Anyway, we had a great Raya this year. How we managed to cramp a few open houses invitation within the space of 2 ½ days, I have no idea. Besides spending the first day of Raya with my family and Hubby’s family, this is the first time that we get to spend Raya with our closest friends.

Usually, the first few days of Raya is spent visiting relatives in Kuantan but since cuti Raya is so limited this year for Hubby and Shafiq, we decided to skip our yearly Raya trip to Kuantan. Raya activities are limited within Selangor state only. My MIL is from Kuantan, Hubby was born in Kuantan and I grew up in Kuantan, so memanglah ramai sedara mara di Kuantan. So kesian jugaklah si Shafiq tak dapat balik Kuantan untuk tambah collection duit Raya. But then Shafiq was not complaining. Walaupun beraya di Selangor aje tahun ni, total duit Raya collection to date is about RM800.00. Not bad for a 2 ½ days work of collecting duit Raya. Itu pun belum campur SGD200 that his Daddy promised him as he did a great job with his fasting although kena skip puasa for 3 days because he was sick.

Okay People. Let me present to you this year’s Raya pics of us with family and our closest friends.

Since there's so many pics, I shall be posting the pics, part by part.

Presenting Part 1.....

The eve and morning of Raya, at my family's home.

On the Eve of Raya, Shafiq and his Aunty Linda
 busy with fireworks.






****************************************************

On the morning of Raya.


Check out my handsome boys in their 
matching baju melayu and samping.


Me and sister getting ready to go to the mosque.


Shafiq with his Opah, Aunty Linda and Mummy.


Me and my Baby.


Our lil family. 
Official Raya pic for this year.


Unofficial pic of the 3 of us. hehehe...


Daddy and Mummy love you Shafiq. 
muah,muah..


A standing pose this time around. :D


Mummy, I want my lemang NOW!!!


Shafiq and Opah. (my Mom)


Shafiq with his Aunty Linda. (my sister)


Shafiq and Uncle Syahrul. (my brother)


The 3 of us with my family. 
Feeling sad that my Late Dad is no longer with us. 
This is our 3rd Raya without him.  
He passed away on the 5th day of Syawal, three years ago. 
Al Fatihah buat Arwah Daddy.




Sessi bersalam dan collect duit Raya from Opah. :D


Hubby's turn with his MIL. Instead of collect duit Raya, 
kena hulur duit Raya kat MIL. :D



Me and my Mom.


Shafiq with his "3rd cousins" (My 2nd cousin's kids)

There you have it folks, part 1 of our Raya Album. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment