Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Alhamdulillah.

Salam and a warm hello to all. It is Day 5, post surgery and I'm recuperating well. Actually, sudah sampai tahap boring yang amat sangat because asyik terperuk kat rumah. Doctor's advice; no driving, no carrying heavy objects, no house chores, etc, etc... so I find myself with a lot of free time on my hands. I don't need to send Shafiq or fetch him from school as Mr Z will send him in the morning and my two close friends Rose or Mastura will pick him up from school. 

As for groceries and marketing, my Mom went marketing last Saturday with Mr Z before she went home, so my fridge is fully stocked up. My friend Rose keeps sending over fruits and juices. Infact, while I was in the hospital, she send food for Mr Z and Shafiq and stocked up my fridge with fruits and vegetables as she knew my Mom was coming and Mr Z was busy with me at the hospital. She's been a tremendous help and I will always be eternally grateful for all that she has done for me. Another good friend of mine, Erni, (this lovely Indonesian Chinese lady) prepared for me chicken soup with chinese herbs. Terharu I because she took time from her very busy schedule to find halal black chicken for the herbal soup she made me. Another good friend of mine, Mastura, hari-hari pergi pasar cari ikan haruan untuk I. My other friends here in Singapore calls/whatsapps me daily to check on me. I have a pretty good support network here actually and I'm really grateful for that.

Some of the flowers I received. :)

I also received a lot of calls/smses/whatsapps/fb messages from family and friends all over who are constantly checking on me. Received beautiful flowers too. :) I am indeed blessed. Alhamdulillah.

I have a doctor's appointment this Thursday (Oct 25th, 2012) to remove the stitches. Mr Z said that we will only go back to Malaysia for Raya Haji if the doctor says everything is ok with me. So praying and hoping, all goes well at my next checkup. Insya Allah. 

7 comments:

  1. InsyaAllah sis, our doa be with you......

    sedap tu dapat makan haruan, buat sup.....herbal chicken pon sedap...saya makan dulu masa lepas pantang, mak angkat hubby (chinese) yg buat kan.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. speedy recovery mrs z.

    anyways, gamat healin pon bagus utk operation. healed from the inner side kekdahnye. just my 2cents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mixed-family in da house...

    Thank you sis for your doa. Amin. I bab2 makan ubat2 herbal ni, ada sedikit malas. Actually tak tahan the smell. hehe.. Tapi I paksakan diri untuk habiskan. Badan rasa lega actually lepas makan sup herbal tu. My friend yang tolong buatkan sup tu hari2 tanya dah habis ke belum tapi I tipu sunat kata belum habis sebab takut dia buatkan lagi. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. FrH...

    Thank you dear for your wishes. Janganlah kata 2cents. Your advice is worth a lot, ok? Where to get gamat healin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha ..
    im not sure in spore. maybe ada, have to google. paling dekat pon jb kot kalau spore xde. beli yg paling mahal tu, lupe nama dia, kaler merah, price around rm130 (if im not mistaken). can buy online too but not sure can ship to spore or not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok i dah tlg google.
    gamat healin yg nama merah tu nama dia gamogen.

    can be bought here
    http://www.gamatonline.com/pembelian.asp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi FrH.

    Thank you so much my dear for the info. Siap tolong google lagi, muah, muah :)

    Nanti kita check out the website.

    Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha to you & family. :)

    ReplyDelete