Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Day I Met Him.




Ten years ago, on this very day, I met the man who would change my life forever. He became my husband, the father of my children and the love of my life.

We have endured many trials and tribulations in our time together which made our relationship stronger. Today, we are closer than ever. Who knows where I’ll be today had fate not thrown us together on that fateful day ten years ago. I am truly blessed to have him in my life and to be given the chance to be in his. I am what I am today, because of him.
To that "Him" in my life,
Happy 10th  Anniversary of the day we first met, my darling.  
I Love You.

4 comments:

  1. Hey happy anniversary to u both! And many more wonderful years to come!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pearly. Thank you so much for the wishes. Really appreciate it. Take care. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary my love- who would have thought a cup of coffee would bring so much joy and happiness eh? Love u loads

    ReplyDelete
  4. KaiserSoze, sekarang baru nak wish ke? :p

    ReplyDelete