Monday, May 28, 2012

A Long Overdue Entry.


Hello Dear Readers.

I have been neglecting this little space of mine for nearly 9 months. Actually, there hasn’t been any entry so far for 2012. I guess today’s entry shall be my first entry of the year.

I still blog-walk to my favourite blogs and have discovered interesting new blogs along the way but I just couldn’t find anything to put up on my blog. To say that I have been busy, well, it is true.


Me and my darling Shafiq. 
This pic was taken at Lake District, UK last June.

Allow me to let you in on a little secret. I am being busy on purpose. To forget my yearning for another sibling for my darling son, Shafiq.

I have been praying really hard that God bestow upon me another child. After all, come October 7th, 2012, it will be exactly 3 years since we lost our baby girl.

I have been seeking help medically and traditionally to get pregnant. I have been to a few fertility experts, taken all the medications and vitamins prescribed by the doctors but nothing seem to work. I have even done a few IUI procedures but with no success.

Friends and family told me that I should also go for traditional massage as there have been many stories of people getting pregnant after going for the “urut”. Me, who loathes any form of massages, gave the “urut” a few tries but sadly, it doesn’t seem to work as well.

Maybe it’s fated that I am only to have 2 children, my darling Shafiq who’s with us now and my beloved Sara who’s waiting for us in the after life.

I feel like giving up on this quest of mine for another child. It’s so exhausting, physically and emotionally but when I see my little niece and nephews and my friends’ babies, I long for another little one of my own. 

2 comments:

  1. hello.
    dah lama tak dgr merepek..

    sometimes its better for u not to think sbb tetiba jek nanti rezeki pon dtg sbb kalau pikir nnt jadik stress (apa laa merepek hehe).

    so chill chill ok :)

    wants to hear more from u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi FrH.

    Good to hear from you. Hehe.. memang dah lama I tak merepek. Bila dah start merepek, tak boleh berhenti. :p

    Thanks dear for the advice, I ni biasalah. Bila datang angin tak betul. mulalah depress tak pasal-pasal. But what you say is true.

    A belated congrats on the latest addition to the family. Baby Fina so comel. :))

    ReplyDelete