Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm Back!!! :))

Hi Peeps.

I think it has been exactly 2 months, 2 days since I wrote/type anything here. Friends and family members have been smsing and contacting me via facebook to enquire why I suddenly “privatised” this personal space of mine?

Truth be told, I have been too lazy to write anything. Believe it or not, this full time domestic goddess (ehem, ehem...) has been awfully busy. The thing about “blogspot” is that there is no “deactivate” function like Facebook that you can click on should you feel the need to be “offline” for a brief period of time.

I didn’t want friends and family members to keep returning to my blog only to discover that I have no recent updates. The only available way to be “offline” for a while without closing my blogspot account was to make it “private”.

I hope I have not offended any of my close friends and family members by “going private”. 

So here I am, back again, making this space of mine available for all you kind readers out there.

All I need now is something to write about. Mmmmm....

Cheerios.

2 comments: