Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Lied.

I lied. I lied when I said that I’m okay. I lied when I said that I understand why she was taken away from me.

The truth is, I’m not okay. The truth is, I don’t understand why she was taken away from me. I don’t think I ever will. Why must it be my baby? Why Sara?

Maybe it’s because I am a bad person. Maybe it’s because I have not been a good mother, a good wife, a good daughter/daughter in law, sister/sister in law or even a good friend. That’s why God took her away, to punish me.

Can somebody please help make this pain inside of me go away? I can’t bear it any longer.

1 comment:

  1. su... sedihnya zaza baca nih. itulah, zaza nak tolong pun xtau macam mana; to help ease some pain. but please, never say that you are a bad person ok. you had been such a wonderful lady, to your husaband, to your son, your family and to us. take care dear..

    ReplyDelete